Thursday, October 22, 2009

Discipline

Discipline is one of the important thing in live.

Wihtout discipline, we cannot manage our live.

My simple example is, if you not disicpline enough, then you cannot manage to get to school early and come to class early.

Same with the Subuh.

When you don't discipline enough, you cannot wake up in the morning to perform subuh.

Come on people.

Set beneath your head, disipline yourself.

I'm saying this for myself.

Because this semester I'm not disicpilne enough.

My thesis is not finished yet until now.

That is why I'm writing this to remind me myself.

I hope Allah can give me His guidance on this.

2 comments:

Leo "Ricky" Huzair said...

yeha....nice topic Mr. Akmal...

discipline...discipline and discipline...

when come to Subuh, that word seem far away from me...

but I'm glad that I still have friend to remind me that...

madmal said...

(",)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...