Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The moral of the stories

Mt thesis rejected just now.

The number counted as it was rejected by now reach 9 times for now.

It was my mistakes.

well..

Last 3 weeks, I nearly finished my thesis.

But as the weeks past, load and load of assingment coming through.

I manage to finished it all, but my thesis stuck.

My supervisor said that, my friends who also works under my supervisor, was alerted when I finished till chapter 3.

But it was reverted.

My friends manage to finished they thesis, but my thesis still stuck.

Well, by hook or by croock, need to fix it by tommorow morning.

hwa..

may Allah give me His guidance.

The moral of the story is, don't wait till last minute.

4 comments:

Leo "Ricky" Huzair said...

Madmal,

chaiyok2..

I believe in you...

ko bleh buat pny...klu lect x trime gk, hntr kt aku jek!! hahahaha

madmal said...

huhu.. giler ar..

Leo "Ricky" Huzair said...

hehhehehe....ko hebat dowk.

madmal said...

ko lagi hebat..
mcm jiraiya melawan pain..
ko umpama jiraiya..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...