Sunday, November 22, 2009

Doctor?


My Uncle was really sick.

You know, his eyes caught a desease call as cataract.

Forgive me for the spelling.

His eyes slowly unable him to see things.

Each day he said that his vision becoming blur.

Poor him.

Because of that, it inspire me.

I wan't to be a doctor.

I wan't to help my family.

I think, by becoming a doctor, my future gonna be very clear.

I hope that I could be a useful person.

Able to help people.

Especially my family.

I don't want to let down of my parent hopes who really wants to see me as an officer in a goverment sector.

For them, it is enough.

But for me, I think it is not enough.

I got the chance here.

My parent afford to give and support my education.

Why must I let go the oppurtunity?

So, from now on, I have my own words.

I want to became a doctor.

No matter what.

I aware that studying medical is not as easy as you can imagine.

Yes, I know it is going to be difficult.

But I think it is worth it.

The years I spend also worth it.

The payment I'll received later on would be worth it.

So what am I going to wait more?

I am going to be ready physically and mental by the end December 2010.

By that time, I have already graduated in Bachelor of Information Management.

Yup, I will earn my first degree by end of July 2010.


My father have agree with my future plan.

He said, he would help me if I have the desire to go that far.

I trust myself.

I can do it.

You want to know something? I am not good at any exam papers.

But I am really consistent in every exam paper that I take.

So, thats is why I am confident I can pass Medical paper.

I think I can follow the syllabus, but for having a good result is another problem for me.

Just enough for me if I pass the paper.

Thats it.

Oh Allah, please give me your strentgh.

Please help me face difficult 10 years later on my life.

Amin.

4 comments:

miRa iKomiA said...

serius ker nih?? nk jd doc?? btol ke nih??

madmal said...

yup.. nak jadik dokter..

Leo "Ricky" Huzair said...

Now I know what's really happening to you...

Ok bro...as a friend, n so far I've been knowing u..

I really trust u can do it n I'm in full support for u...

I'll help u find a good place 4 u 2 pursue u way in medical studies...

good luck bro..


madmal
said...

= >
thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...