Sunday, November 15, 2009

Easy

Have you ever wonder, everything you do would be easy.

I mean everything.

There is no need to have stress on doing it.

Well, my opinion is, the thing that going to get easy, when you know how to.

For example, when you go karoake, some song are very hard to follow such as Crossfire - Realiti & Fantasi.

I dare you to try that song.

Very high tone.

Well, actually, is quite easy.

You need to get smart on doing things.

My tips is, when I sing that song, I cheat.

I don't use my normal voice.

I use such female voice.

Well I am a guy, so I use the female voice to catch up with the high tone.

Don't get it?

Well, you need to try it for yourself.

hoho..

Practice make perfect.

Good luck.

2 comments:

Leo "Ricky" Huzair said...

Di sini kita, kenal ertinya budi...


madmal
said...

huhu..
nice song..
pain in the krongkong also..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...