Friday, November 20, 2009

idea in writing


You want to know something?

I can't maintain my blog everyday.

Why? Because, I don't have ideas to write.

It would be lame if I write about my routine.

I agree with the phrase "all writer need to go out and meet people", "writer or journalist need to meet people in order to have new ideas".


It is true.

I am the writer who needs fresh air in order to gain new ideas.

Outside world give me inspiration to write.

I don't know if out there maybe there are people who can stay alone in the room 24/7, can gain idea.

For me is like torturing myself.

At least, just having a walk outside and little conversation with the outsider would make me feel better. (",)

4 comments:

miRa iKomiA said...

let me giv u an idea...post interesting pic n comment..from tat pon ok..4 me, a picture worth a thousand words..

madmal said...

hehe.. okeh.. i'll post any picture later on..

Leo "Ricky" Huzair said...

Weh...crite psl kehebatan hackering ko ar..


madmal
said...

haha..
mengarut je ko nie..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...