Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why in English?

Why am I writing my blog in English?

hm.. it is a nice question to ask..

Well, actually my reason are very simple, it is because, I want to improve my English.

The second reason is, my course in UiTM I am taking now, require me to able to write, speak and talk in English.

It just my exercise in writing.

The third reason is, I am training myself to be a writer or a journalist.

To be a good writer require me to write a lot.

Is not like I am proud and takbur to used it, it just my exercise.

I know, many friends out there able to communicate using English language, but they are shy.

There is no need to be shy, just express it.

There no need to be afraid for any right or wrong.

No one gonna judge you.

It is you yourself that motivate and make the changes and the differences.

So what are you waiting for?

Write now or regret later.

By the way, I am proud to be a Malay. I can use variety of language not only on my mother touge, but also in other language.

6 comments:

nataliaku said...

yeah..practice make perfect.. keep it up..

madmal said...

yup..
practice make perfect..

miRa iKomiA said...

wawawa..keep it up! wat a good student r u..lg best kan gne eng nak expres feelin..lg sonang.. n somtim broken phrases 2 make it funny..haha..al da best!

madmal said...

aah.. kenkadang tu susah nak express.. tak tau the rite word to use..

Leo "Ricky" Huzair said...

now u know..


madmal
said...

now i know..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...