Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yuna



Listen to Yuna (one of the underground performer in Malaysia) songs and musics, makes me calm.

I really love her voice.

Yuna give me a strenght to write my own song.

hahaa..

But I think it is really hard to write one.

Well, I give her a good credit for it.

She also got courage to aproach the underground band.

You know, to go that far must require someone to have a tons of supporter.

In addition, she is only a Girl.

It is quite taboo for malaysian especially for young girls specifically wearing a scarf to get down in underground industries.

huhu..

Well, anyway, her voice is good.

You should listen to it sometimes.

It really turns my Happy mood on.

2 comments:

Leo "Ricky" Huzair said...

then she should be ur new loveling la..


madmal
said...

haha..
in my dreams..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...