Friday, December 11, 2009

Which internet browser is the fastest?

Hello guys.

My answer for the heading question would be OPERA.

Today I downloaded new Internet Browser; Opera.

Guest what I found out?

I found out that Opera Is better than any other web browser.

It loaded much more faster.

Yup, it is true.

I woke up in the morning ended looking for some answer.

Randomly enter question at Google: What is the faster Internet Browser.

It brings me to an article which compare web browser such like Opera, IE, Mozzila, Safari and many more.

Well, my recommendation is, YOU GUYS should CHANGE to OPERA too.

It is more faster. 

Trust me.

I have tried it out.



VSVS

6 comments:

Jemi Azmi said...

o..
weih toggle tu pe lak?adik badik google ke?hahaa
laju gak la ntuk pencarian ape2 jerk..

madmal said...

Toggle? ko cuba check site nie:
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/t/toggle.html

Leo "Ricky" Huzair said...

Opera bkn utk MAc jek ker?

madmal said...

nope. for windows jugak. lagi laju. ko cuba lar. aku tarak tipu.

Nurni said...

Cakk :)

madmal said...

aish. nape tu maen cak2.. haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...