Friday, January 29, 2010

I think i've lost it


Today I have been accompanied by some friends.

It is really nice to have some friends beside you.

Exchange some ideas of live, love, work, study, family and friends.

It is more likely an open conversation.

I don't really open my story of life to other person who I'm not know.

But I will share some if I am comfort with.

I realized something today, I think, I have lost my sense of making friends.

Instead of making friends, I have always use the sense in making new girlfriend.

Shit! What a waste of time.

I wish I could turn out the time again, and of course, I would like to be given a second chance to makes new friends, instead of girlfriend.

Well, got to go. 

Got class tommorow morning.

Maybe my entry this time is nothing useful, but it is memorable for me.

Nite all.~

2 comments:

Leo "Ricky" Huzair said...

What the hell dude???

c'mon...it's not ur fault.

GIRLS n WOMEN n maybe even NANNY are attracted to you naturally.

it's not your senses or WTF you called it.

It's simply because you're the best n smartest man they didn't have the chance to get...

remember that!

madmal said...

haha. cilake.ayat tak bule blah. Aish mR G. sabar jek lar aku.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...