Thursday, August 11, 2011

what a freak - i made my first vid haha

Braahhh!

Whats up?

Lovely day I wish you guys in advance okey..

Hey, just wanna test my capacity, ability and also my creativity in making video..

I know it sound weird and mad..

I made a video last weeks.

Spend almost one day to finished it..

Well.. 

No need to criticize these vid ya..

I knew it already............. 

it wasn't good enough..

= P

anyway..

hope you guys like it .. 

just hoping..

haha..


Credits to all of the students who are really sporting.. 

Thumbs up!

p/s this vid is actually one part of introduction for our library training session last monday..

Take care folks!

*Tools used: Openshot, Gimp & Blender @ Ubuntu Linux 10.04

8 comments:

Leo "Ricky" Huzair said...

gne Blender ha? ok gak quality dier..

madmal said...

aah.. blender.. standard ar.. cume aku je yg ta geti guna

Leo "Ricky" Huzair said...

ko bkn x reti gune...ko cume blum pakar...

madmal said...

harap2 ada org bule bagi tutorial dalam bahasa melayu.. senang skit aku nak explore..

u try to explore first, then aku bule la blaja dari ko.. hoho ;)

Si Hujan. said...

You have a cozy library to take care ;) That's great ;)

madmal said...

cozy ea..? hehe. i agree. ;)

Adrian Singh said...

Good job with the video bro!
Nicely done ;)
Great Librarians, Great Library.
Cheers.

Ahmad Akmal Mohd Idris said...

adrian, how much need I to pay u bro..? hehe ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...