You want to know something?
I can't maintain my blog everyday.
Why? Because, I don't have ideas to write.
It would be lame if I write about my routine.
I agree with the phrase "all writer need to go out and meet people", "writer or journalist need to meet people in order to have new ideas".
It is true.
I am the writer who needs fresh air in order to gain new ideas.
Outside world give me inspiration to write.
I don't know if out there maybe there are people who can stay alone in the room 24/7, can gain idea.
For me is like torturing myself.
At least, just having a walk outside and little conversation with the outsider would make me feel better. (",)
4 comments:
let me giv u an idea...post interesting pic n comment..from tat pon ok..4 me, a picture worth a thousand words..
hehe.. okeh.. i'll post any picture later on..
Weh...crite psl kehebatan hackering ko ar..
haha..
mengarut je ko nie..
Post a Comment